Volunteer Vacancy – Social Media Volunteer
Join the Expatriate Archive Centre as part of our volunteer team!
The Expatriate Archive Centre (EAC) collects, registers and preserves original source material documenting the social history of expatriate life for academic researchers. The Centre is based in The Hague (Archipel area) and has a small, dedicated staff. We are supported by an enthusiastic team of volunteers of different backgrounds, nationalities, and ages.
The EAC has several different social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). We are seeking a volunteer to help manage these accounts.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Minimum of 1 day per week (preferably Monday)
- Post to several different social media accounts
- Use Canva (graphic design) and Buffer (social media management)
- Monitor activity on the accounts
- You must be interested in social media and experienced in using it, at least on a personal basis
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good computer skills
Public Relations Manager
- Training on the job
- A professional work environment
- A great volunteer team to work with and a lot of fun
- Unlimited chocolate
- Superb lunch discussions!
Position start date: March 26
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this volunteering opportunity, please send a copy of your CV and a brief motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the EAC please visit www.xpatarchive.com.