Part-time PR & Marketing Manager Vacancy
This vacancy is now closed.
Job Title: PR & Marketing Manager, Expatriate Archive Centre, The Hague
Hours: 15 hours per week
Application deadline: 28 June 2015
Starting date: 15 July 2015
Applications including CV and motivation letter to be submitted to email@example.com
For more information contact Kristine Racina (Director) on 070 427 2014.
The Expatriate Archive Centre (EAC) is an independent, non-profit foundation. It collects, catalogues and preserves records and documents that record the experience of expatriate life. The archive particularly favours primary source materials that express the diverse viewpoints of expat life. It is also responsible for programmes promoting the collection of manuscripts and other source material related to living abroad.
At present the collection primarily comprises material nearly 20 different languages encompassing more than 50 countries. The team includes the Director, the Archivist, the Office Manager, the PR & Marketing Manager and approximately 20 volunteers. The PR & Marketing Manager will report to the Director of the EAC.
- Promote the EAC to potential donors, researchers, and other interested parties worldwide;
- Develop marketing and social media strategy;
- Maintain EAC brand identity;
- Manage PR volunteers, provide training if needed;
- Manage and monitor engagement via social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Manage website content and monitor usage statistics;
- Write and edit press releases and articles;
- Organise and attend events to promote the work of the EAC;
- Keep up to date with topics related to expatriation.
Job Qualifications and Skill Requirements for an ideal candidate:
- Degree or equivalent experience in PR, marketing, or a related field;
- Native English speaker or high level of spoken and written English, other languages a plus;
- Strong communication and copywriting skills;
- Good computer skills including experience with WordPress and Photoshop;
- Social media experience, with an eye for creating engaging content;
- Ability to manage and motivate volunteers;
- Ability to work independently, with attention to detail;
- Cross-cultural skills and expatriate experience or an affinity with expatriate life.