Volunteer Vacancy – Social Media
Join the Expatriate Archive Centre as part of our volunteer team!
The Expatriate Archive Centre (EAC) collects, registers and preserves original source material documenting the social history of expatriate life for academic researchers. The Centre is based in The Hague (Archipel area) and has a small, dedicated staff. We are supported by an enthusiastic team of volunteers of different backgrounds, nationalities, and ages.
The EAC has several different social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). We are seeking a volunteer to help create and manage the content for these accounts.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Minimum of 1 day per week in the office
- Post to different social media accounts held by the EAC
- Use Canva (graphic design) and Buffer (social media management)
- Monitor activity on the accounts
- You must be interested in social media and experienced in using it, at least on a personal basis
- Native English speaker with an eye for details
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good computer skills and Internet savvy
- Training on the job
- A professional work environment
- A great volunteer team to work with and a lot of fun
- Unlimited chocolate
- Superb lunch discussions
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this volunteering opportunity, please send a copy of your CV and a brief motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the EAC please visit www.xpatarchive.com.